September 6, 2017
Welcome to the VOSS Responsibility page, your one-stop shop for information about social responsibility, ways you (or your accounts) can support Voss Foundation, and ways to highlight (and track) participation in your community. Scroll down for information on the following:
- Social Responsibility
- Where to find Voss Foundation online
- Contributions to Voss Foundation
- Corporate Collaborations
- Women Helping Women
- The VOSSitivity Tracker
“Research proves that a company committed to genuinely participating in Corporate Social Responsibility experiences has many benefits. From increased workplace morale and limited staff turnover to bigger profits and strengthened consumer loyalty, we are seeing more and more companies invest in CSR because it’s not only the right thing to do but also good for business.
To the skeptics out there who believe consumers say they want to purchase and support products and services tied to CSR initiatives, but ultimately still buy the most affordable option, I say first, it is crucial for companies engaged in CSR to remain price competitive and produce quality products and services and second, let the numbers speak for themselves. Take, for example, Unilever’s Sustainable Living brands which delivered over 60% of the company’s total growth, up from 46% last year, and grew more than 50% faster than the rest of their business in 2016.”
To continue reading Mona’s article on social responsibility in the workplace click here.
Where to find Voss Foundation online:
Remember, for every social media post/repost you will receive ½ point towards the Pure Intentions Award.
Contributions to Voss Foundation:
Individual and institutional donations to Voss Foundation can be made online at www.vossfoundation.org. For more information on how to give to Voss Foundation and to download the giving form click here or on the image below.
Remember, for every $20 donated to or collected for VF, you will receive 1 point towards the Pure Intentions Award.
To learn more about the benefits of a corporate/nonprofit alliance and to download a short overview click here or on the image below.
Current Voss Foundation collaborations in partnership with VOSS Water include:
- The Tillary Hotel
Corporate Collaborations may include support in a variety of ways including but not limited to:
- Cause Marketing (when a portion of proceeds or an action released a contribution to VF)
- Charitable Contribution
- Employee Engagement
- Digital and social Media Engagement
Remember, for every lead you send to VF, you will receive 1 point towards the Pure Intentions Award.
Women Helping Women:
To learn more about our Women Helping Women events and to download a short overview click here or on the image below.
- Wine and spirits
- Magazine and other media support
- Hotels and restaurants
Remember, for every lead you send to VF, you will receive 1 point towards the Pure Intentions Award. There are also event-related volunteer opportunities. Keep an eye out for e-mails.
The VOSSitivity Tracker is a platform to help more VOSS team members highlight their participation with both Voss Foundation and their own community. To do that, we created the VOSSitivity Tracker. It’s like a bank account, but instead of keeping track of your dollars, it helps you keep track of how you support Voss Foundation and your community.
3 Ways to Deposit Points:
Each person who reaches 500 points will be nominated for the 2018 Pure Intentions Award.
Use this link to deposit points: http://bit.ly/2vXR99y
- Support a charity of your choice (Up to 50 points per quarter)
- Each hour volunteered = 1 point
- For every $20 donated = 1 point
- Support Voss Foundation (No points cap)
- Each hour volunteered = 1 point
- For every $20 donated to or collected for VF = 1 point (including African Bazaar purchases)
- For every social media post/repost = ½ point
- For every partnership lead sent to Mona (firstname.lastname@example.org) = 1 point
- Purity Distinction Responsibility (PDR) recognition (Up to 50 points per quarter)
- Has your colleague helped you meet a deadline? Gone out of their way to explain something? Shared their lunch with you? Give them a PDR recognition and let them know how much you appreciate them = 25 points each (visit http://bit.ly/2vXR99y to submit your colleague for a PDR)
How to Withdraw Your Points:
- A financial donation*** to an organization that is important to you.
- 4 Days of Paid Time Off (1 per quarter)
- African Bazaar Gift Bag
***TBD By Senior Leadership Team
Each person who reaches 500 points will be nominated for the Pure Intentions Award with the chance to select between:
- a trip with Voss Foundation to a project site in Sub-Saharan Africa
- a financial donation to the charity of their choice
For any questions about Pure Intentions, the VOSSitivity Tracker, or employee engagement, ask MJ Dickson, VOSS Water’s Group Human Resources Director.
For any questions about Voss Foundation’s program partners in Sub-Saharan Africa please contact Caitlin Rackish, Voss Foundation’s Program Director.
For any questions about corporate collaborations with Voss Foundation, fundraising, and marketing please contact Mona Lipson, Voss Foundation’s Director of Strategic Advancement & Corporate Citizenship.